Thursday, March 22, 2007

[Coweta Arts Tidbits] Follow Up On Tidbit about Gerald Byrd

Coweta   arts   tidbits
The  Successor  To  Newnan-Coweta  Arts  Council  News  Releases
 
Composed By:  Forrest W. Schultz  770-583-3258  schultz_forrest@yahoo.com
 
 
 
I am sorry that that some of the pictures did not come through right but I do NOT apologize because it is the stinking computer's fault -- let the COMPUTER apologize !!!!  One of these days I am going to invent an OBEDIENT computer -- one that does what I tell it to do!!!
 
OK, you will need to get the pictures yourself by going to the websites I indicated:
 
Information on the New World of Coca Cola Museum is available on its website
http://www.woccatlanta.com.  The art work of Gerald Byrd can be viewed at his website
 
 
I have tried to put NO RELIEF on as an attachment in a different way this time -- maybe you it will come thru.    If not, you will need to go to Byrd's website.
 
Sincerely,
 
Forrest


TV dinner still cooling?
Check out "Tonight's Picks" on Yahoo! TV.

No comments: