Tuesday, April 24, 2007

[Coweta Arts Tidbits] NOTE IN RE YESTERDAY'S TIDBIT ABOUT THE ARTS CENTRE STRING CONCERT

Coweta arts tidbits
The Successor To Newnan-Coweta Arts Council News Releases
Composed By: Forrest W. Schultz 770-583-3258 schultz_forrest@yahoo.com
NOTE TO MY NEWS CONTACTS:
In re the Tidbit I issued yesterday about the Arts Centre String Concert, Don Nixon emailed me acknowledging that the correct name was not Wadsworth Hall but was still Wadsworth Auditorium.
Since then the Arts Centre events notice has been changed to the following:
  • Name of Event: Centre Strings Concert at Wadsworth Auditorium
    Event Type: Concert
    Date: May 15, 2007
    Time: 7:00 pm
    Description: Centre Strings Concert
    Cost: FREE
  • If you have not yet gone to press with this, please change what I said accordingly.

    Thanks!!

    Sorry for the trouble -- I was so rushed yesterday I did not have the time to check on this, which I should have done. From now on I will not do this, but will get the facts before issuing the Tidbit instead of leaving doubts.

    No comments: