Instructor: Trisha Adams 770-683-8699
Date & Time: Saturday, December 8th 10am – 3pm
(1/2 hour break for lunch)
Workshop Fee: $45 with $10 NON Refundable deposit
6 student minimum, 10 student maximum
Deposit will only be refunded if the minimum class requrement is not met.
· Primed and hemmed 3' x 2.5' canvas
· Acrylic Craft Paints
· Instruction & Design Inspiration Packet
· Floorcloth Sealing and Care Instructions
Students will need bring with them:
· Old sheet or towel to place under floorcloth while painting (don't bring paper, it sticks!)
· Pencil & Eraser
· Hair Dryer
· Sense of Humor!
· Water Container (old Cool Whip Tub works GREAT!)
Optional supplies to bring:
· If you are matching specific colors, please bring those paints with you!
· If you have your own brushes you're comfortable with, please bring them!
· We don't use stencils, but you're certainly welcome to! If you want to use stencils, please bring them along.
** Be sure to label your paints and/or brushes so you leave with what you brought with you!
Instructor, Trisha Adams has been creating Custom Canvas Floorcloths locally for the past 4 years. In addition, she is a watercolorist. This 5 hour workshop will cover the basics of creating your own canvas floorcloth. This is not a "paint-a-long"; each student will create their own original design. Your instructor is happy to help out with drawing, layout, and painting if necessary - but promise not to paint on your floorcloth unless you ask her!
Be prepared to paint hard, laugh a lot and go home with a beautiful piece of Floor Art! Bring a drink and your lunch, we'll only break for a half an hour to eat!
Be a better sports nut! Let your teams follow you with Yahoo Mobile. Try it now.