Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Sidi Hammed & Sister Bintu

Attn :Sir,

Based on the information I gathered about you from a very reliable source, We are very happy to send this message to you.I hope you will consider and give it urgent and favourable reply. My name is Sidi Hammed 24years,a citizen of Sierra - Leone ,Son & Daughter of late Dr.Ali Hammed, who before his death was the person managing the Sierra - Leone gold and diamond corporation( SGDC ).

I hope you are aware of the war which has ravaged my country for the past years now .It was in one of this attacks by the rebels that led to the death of my Father and my Mother including Two of my Brothers, now am left with only my younger sister Bintu.We was terrified of the situation and because of this I escaped with my younger Sister Bintu from Sierra - Leone to Dakar Senegal into a refugee camp but brought along with all vital documents which our late father used in depositing the sum of Us $25 Million Un! ited State Dollars with a prime bank here in dakar senegal.

For now, We have every information and document needed for the Collection of the deposit with the BANK and I want you to Act as the beneficiary of the deposit for
easy and smooth collection to your account abroad for investment purposes.Since our breadwinner is no more and this is the only hope for life. You positive response will give me the greatest joy and relief.Our aim of contacting you is to seek for your able assistance as a front in transferring this fund abroad into an account,then as a business developer,

You can help us to invest wisely in areas you deem lucrative and finally obtain a residential permit for us to stay comfortable in your country of abode . Presently we cannot go back to Sierra- Leone because of the situation there and you know that Senegal where we are now is politically unstable; we therefore wish

you could help us get out of here before it become w! orse.
May Allah Bless you for your kind assistance we ! have agr eed to offer you 30% of the total sum.

Finally I implore you to treat this transaction with secrecy and confidentiality for security reasons.
FURNISH US WITH THE REQUESTED INFORMATION NEEDED BY
THE BANK AS TO NOMINATE YOU AS OUR FORIEGN PARTNER.

NAME......................................
YOUR POSITION..................................
AGE:......................................
STATUS:...................................
STATE/COUNTRY.............................
BANK/ACCONUT DETAILS......................
TELE/FAX NUMBERS..........................

REMAIN BLESSED

We are Seriously waiting for your urgent reply,
Thanks, May allah guard and protect you.

Best Regards.
Sidi Hammed & Sister Bintu

No comments: